Monday, July 31, 2006

Hot and humid....

The temperature hit 89 today and it is very humid. We had a brief thunderstorm this afternoon which cooled things off a bit. On my way out to the chiropractor I stopped to check the plants in my little garden. The petunias are very droopy. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter- in the 90's- and also very humid.
I dropped off cottage cheese and an empty egg box for Charlie and took a few pictures. I was going to look at the garden in hopes of finding a zucchini, but the heat was too oppressive. I don't know how Charlie is managing it. He works in a sweltering hot job and comes home to an oven [the trailer]. I am of course, very comfortable in my little air-conditioned cottage- as long as I don't step outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter