Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wednesday July 26, 2006

Wednesday was a busy and fun day! The kids came in the morning while Amy was at the chiropractor. We did puzzles and watched an episode of Flash Gordon. Amy came back with pizza for the kids' lunch and I gave them fudgesicles for dessert.
In the afternoon I went down to the chiropractor, then over to feed the chickens and then up to the Dollar Store and Wal-Mart. By the time I arrived back home I was ready for a rest. I had a long phone chat with Aunt MJ and got caught up on all the news.
Today has been going at much slower pace. I hope to get things vacumed and do some more sorting out. There was a thunder storm a little while ago, but it looks like the sun is trying to shine again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter