Monday, February 05, 2007

Braving the cold...

I did not sleep well last night and got up with brain fog at about 6am. I checked the temperature- it was -6 degrees! Despite the cold, it has been a fairly good day. The sun is shining and the sky is blue! My kitchen trash "runneth over," and so, being mindful of Cynthia Stout, I took my garbage out. I also retrieved the mail and started my car. It started without difficulty, -amazing as it has been sitting for several days in bitter cold. I had a nice chat with ME this morning and with Charlie this afternoon. Now, I need to get Aunt MJ on the phone and see how she is doing. Today I am making a pot of chile for supper. That ought to warm me up a bit!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

Chili sounds YUM-O! That's what I'm making tomorrow. Mmmmm

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jane said...

It actually turned out pretty good. It is a bit on the hot side, but it drained my sinuses and warmed me up!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

I am glad to hear you are staying nice and toasty! I bet your little cottage looks so pretty in all of the snow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter