Saturday, February 03, 2007

Brrrrr...

It is a bitterly cold day today! I had planned to do laundry, but gave that up when I realized how cold it was outside. I am not sure how low the temperature dipped overnight, but when I got up the courage to check this morning it was 4 degrees. The wind is whipping the snow around wildly, giving the effect of a full blown blizzard at times, although I don't think it is actually snowing.
I spent the morning doing this and that and the afternoon trying to get caught up on my Bible study which will resume on Tuesday.
I am content to be indoors today. My little cottage is warm and cozy. I have things to do to keep me busy.
Tomorrow baby Annabelle will be 1 month old. She is growing and changing. What fun to have a new baby to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter