Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December begins...

December 1, 2006 began much differently than last year. Last year on December 1, Dr. Marwaha told me that I almost certainly had cancer, but we could not begin to treat it without tests to verify. I stopped at Blairs on the way home to find Marilyn having a stroke. Marilyn survived, and my doctor was proven wrong, but it was a very difficult time. I quit my job, moved north, and had a number of other health problems to cope with. God was gracious and provided me with much help in the form of family members and all the while He nourished my soul and comforted my heart.
This year, on December 1, I was invited to go to New Castle with P2, Amy, and the kids. We visited Kraynak's where we toured their numerous Christmas displays and then went to dinner and on to the Underground Railroad. It was wonderful fun!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Well, I for one am very thankful to have both of you around :) Here is to Dec. 1st and the coming year...a year of fresh beginnings!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter