Monday, October 23, 2006

Catching Up...

It has been over a week since my last post, so there really is some catching up to do. Early last week I went up to the Outlets with the little Blairs. The kids got shoes and I got a pair of boots. We also went to Hoss's for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised when a lady at a nearby table turned around and said that she would never have suspected that there was a table of little ones behind her- they were so well behaved!
On Wednesday I stopped to see Charlie who was busy feeding the chickens. Charlie is always busy with something. He is a very hard working person! Right now in additon to all his own work he is also cleaning up the White's house. I think he is really enjoying it.
Today I helped the Blair kids get started on a program of responsibility and self reliance. They did very well and seem pretty enthusiastic. We got some work done and they have their responsibilities for the week. I will be checking up on them in a day or two.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

I just blogged on my site about child behavior too!!! Looks like the kids did a great job!!! Makes me motivated to get off the computer and get my house started today!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter