Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday

Today was cold and blustery, but what a lot of fun I had! I went over to Paul and Amy's to see what was going on and to take some pictures. They are putting landfill in beside their driveway to extend the usefulness of the property. Paul needs to have room to park his big truck and to be able to turn it around, so he has been hauling dirt after work and on weekends. Today alone he hauled a total of 300 tons of dirt in 30 loads! When I drove in I saw big piles of dirt to the left of the driveway and the kids having a ball playing in it. He has a dozer to push the dirt to where it needs to go. I can't possibly include all the pictures I took today, but I will add a few. The driveway is at least twice as wide as it was at the upper end. It was very easy to turn the car around with only one back up.
Later, I went to dinner with Linda. Now that was a treat! She is such a sweet thoughtful person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter