Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friday and Saturday

No pictures today, but it has been an eventful couple of days! Yesterday the kids were here for a short while in the morning while Amy went for PT. Norma and Terry were here in the afternoon. We went for lunch at the Red Lobster- my first time there. We visited at my house the rest of the afternoon. Terry checked out my pc and showed me a few helpful things. They are such a delightful couple - I thoroughly enjoyed our time together!
Today Paul worked on my car. They invited me to go to lunch with them at Ponderosa and afterward Amy, Joyce and I went shopping at Wal-Mart. Joyce and I spent some time looking at fabric and patterns. I bought a baby dress pattern, but no fabric. I think I want a look at Joanne Fabric before I decide. Joyce would like to make matching outfits with her baby sister.
Joyce decided that she would like to come home with me for supper. She always has such great ideas! We made spaghetti and hot bread and had popsicles for dessert.
It is so wonderful to have a car again! What would I do without Paul?
It is starting to storm again so I will end this entry. I am looking forward to tomorrow and going to church. We are all so blessed to have a gifted and faithful preacher / pastor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter