Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Monday and Tuesday in review..

Monday I stopped to visit Charlie and take a tour of the garden. It was blistering hot, but worth the effort. The garden is beautiful! Everything seems to be flourishing. Charlie picked some zucchini for me and I managed to pick some beans. The corn was beginning to tassle and the flowers were a riot of color. The tomato plants are loaded with green tomatoes. The rye that Charlie planted between the rows was so nice to walk on. Charlie keeps it mowed. It also adds a lushness to the garden area.
Tuesday I had the pleasure of going to lunch with my sister. I did not stick to my diet very well, but I enjoyed every bite and enjoyed the conversation even more.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jemit said...

I enjoyed it too.. let's do it again some time soon..

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jane said...

You are on!!! Just name the time and we'll figure out the where!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

How about in Hallstead...a little far off place called the Valentine Family Restaurant...Meals are FREE there!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jane said...

This is getting better and better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter