Saturday, June 17, 2006

Friday


Friday was a wonderful day, although it did not start out that way. I could not get to sleep the night before until sometime after 3am. I got up fairly early, but was tired most of the day. Linda came and we worked on her paper-great fun for me! I love working on papers for people - and I love working with Linda! About 2pm we seemed to be finished and decided to go to lunch. Linda treated me to lunch at Panera's. I had never been there, but it is a great place. I had onion soup and a half of a chicken salad sandwich. Both were delicious! Linda "showered me" [inside joke] with attention. After lunch we made a quick stop at Wal-Mart and then home. Linda presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I really felt like royalty!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Those are beautiful! Isnt it so special to have fresh flowers in the house? It just brightens any room. We have been enjoying a beautiful carnation arrangement that Cory got Esther for her Dance Recital...that was on June 10th...and they are still going strong!
Who is Linda? Is she someone from church that you are tutoring? She sounds really very thoughtful :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter