Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunday, June 11, 2006

It was a lovely day. Cold in the morning, but the sun came out. We had communion this week at church and a dinner. Paul and Amy had a meeting during which their kids played with their friends in the pastor's back yard. I took a few pics and then went off to visit with Liz. We stopped at JJ and Keith's on the way home and picked up a few more boxes of my stuff.
Paul hopes to stop for my file cabinet at J and K's after work today. Of course he may have to work late as it is a gorgeous day. The file cabinet will be a tremendous help to me.
We had a great time visiting with JJ and Keith. And I am sure they were happy to see at least some of my stuff go!
Saturday Linda came over to work on her paper. I had such an enjoyable time with her! She is planning to come over again later in the week.
Wednesday will be Joyce's achievement test day. I am sure she will do very well.
When the kids were dropping me off last evening with my stuff they had a chance to play with some of the tin windup toys. It was such fun to hear David's squeals of delight as the Duck on a Bike careened around the kitchen floor with its flaps spinning around its head!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Hi Aunt Jane, I am so glad to see a new post...I check all of the time and was surprised this time with a new one! You will be able to store lots in your filing cabinet!! That will be good help for you. I have a very belated birthday gift for you...I am wanting to tell you so badly what it is but I wont...see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter