Monday, April 10, 2006

Oops, I was foiled in the attempt.....

After the boys left, I straightened up a little and posted the pics from their visit. Soon it was time to leave for the chiro, I quickly changed clothes and packed the potato race car and cards to deliver on my way back home. BUT..at the end of Sunbury Fields Lane I was stopped. A road crew was resurfaceing Rt.308 and the entrance to Sunbury Fields Lane was completely covered in hot black tar. A man came over to me and said it would be quite a while until the tar cooled enough to drive through. He said that the hot tar would ruin my tires if I drove through it and my tires would ruin their work on the entrance. So I had to turn back and cancel my appointment for today with the chiropractor as well as postpone my delivery to Wendell and Mandy.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jemit said...

I didn't have much time to chat with you today.. I loved the potato race car!!! so cute! and clever.
The cards were well received and really well done..nice stamping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter