Friday, April 07, 2006

A blah day that turned out great...but.....

Today began rather rainy- a good day to stay in bed. I slept later than usual and woke up feeling good! Amy called to say that Paul would work on my car today after my chiro appointment. The chiro appointment took forever! I was there at 4pm and did not get out until @5:20! He was having 'bring a friend day' with party food and was really backed up.
I went straight up to get my car worked on and met Paul [and 3 kids] who was coming out of the driveway to pick up Amy [and David] who was babysitting for Sharon. Paul decided to take me home first. We got all the way to my house and I got out of the car before realizing that I had left the house keys in my car along with the car keys.AAAGH!!!
It was kind of nice for me though, because I got to go along to get Amy and got to see where Sharon and Amy's Dad live. The property is really beautiful! It is about 5 acres and not at all hilly. There is a big garden area and fruit trees. Sharon and family have a very cute looking trailer on the property just steps away from Mr. Dietrich's house. Joyce found a ball and the kids and I enjoyed kicking it around in the spacious yard.
Then they decided to go out to eat, so off we went to the Old Country Buffet!
I can't really say that my day was profitable in terms of accomplishing much, but it sure turned out to be fun!
I was just thinking about how enjoyable the evening was when Amy IMed me to say that P2 was wanting to get the car into the garage, but couldn't, because....there was no key! I forgot to give him back the key ring for the car!!! Again I say, AAAAGH!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Roger L. Sieloff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

Well, you certainly had a pretty fair day. You need a list...see my post later tonite.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

Funny stuff.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

It's okay Aunt Jane, I have had an aaaaaagh day too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter