Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today I was feeling pretty good and the weather is beautiful, so I decided to make the trek down to the Vulhops to see what I could find.I was greeted at the front door by Wizard, who eyed me warily. He knew I did not belong in that house. He followed my every move closely. I found the cable for my camera which I have missed very much. and my sewing machine. It was missing the swing arm which contains all the attachments, but I managed to get the machine into my car. I am sure the swing arm will show up eventually. I also picked up some more rubberstamping stuff. My back was getting sore and the car was getting full- time to move on. I stopped by to say, "hello," to Wendell and Keith and then up to the Meridian PO for stamps. I stopped for gas [$2.59] and I dropped the sewing machine at Sweeper City to be cleaned and tuned up. The fellow who takes care of that is away, but will be back sometime next week. I made a stop at Aldi's and then over to Wal-Mart. I did not get all my shopping completed, but the car was overloaded and I was very tired and sore.

7 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jemit said...

YOU HAVE HAD A REALLY BUSY DAY.... TIME TO TAKE A NAP
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Jane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jane said...

The camera cable was right where I left it on the craft table. The swing arm is just the base of the sewing machine that comes off so you can more easily sew sleeves. It opens up and there are all the accessories [mostly feet] for the machine. The sewing machine was right where you said it would be in the box betweeen the mattress and the closet door.
I didn't take the box. It is too big for me. I did take some stamping stuff. I meant to take the bucket with fancy scissors etc. but did not realize I didn't have it until I was halfway home. I think I left it in the hall. Sorry.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

You did have a busy day! Sounds like someone is ready to resume their hobbies!!!Fun!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

Maybe the arm thingy is in the bottom of the box? I tried to keep all of those things together.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Jane said...

That is weird. My comment came up twice. I tried to look in the box, but I did not see the arm. Maybe it got packed in another box.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter