Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Activities

April is birthday month... I tried to stay away from the cake etc., but I did succumb on my birthday to a small piece of cake.
I had a great time visiting Seneca Hills' open house where my aging little grey cells were stimulated to memories of my teenage days at that very camp.
This past week I accompanied the Homeschoolers on a field trip to Old Economy. I recall taking a class there many, many years ago. I was nice to be in a smaller group. There is so much to see. I enjoyed looking at the tools with P3 and trying to figure out what they were used for.
April is also the month when the earth seems to be waking up from its long winter nap. It is fun to see the first flowers coming up. It seems that every day there is something new to discover outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter