Thursday, August 09, 2007

Reviewing July


It has been over a month since my last post - time to get caught up! This summer has been a wonderful time for me. I got to baby sit a few times, went to a Hawaian party, baked bread, enjoyed visiting with my neighbors, read a few books and appreciated my air conditioner.
July began with car trouble and P2 to the rescue. He managed to patch the exhaust together one more time and replaced a valve. A clamp on the exhaust pipe had fallen off on the way home from the dentist in Zelionople, but a very nice Christian couple stopped to help me. The fellow crawled under the car and wrapped a bungee tie around the tail pipe to keep it from dragging on the way home. Once again the Lord provided special help in what could have been a very trying circumstance.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jemit said...

Hehehe.. are you SURE it was P3 who patched your exhaust and repaired a valve? Hmmm ..I do have such smart grandkids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter