Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Monday and Tuesday

Monday was the day Joyce's entries at the Farm Show were judged. I had a particular interest in this as I had taken Joyce to sewing class where she made the quillow that she entered. {A quillow is a quilt that has a pocket sewn into the bottom that the quilt can be folded into to form a pillow.} I also have been teaching her my hobby, rubberstamping. Her other entry was a set of stamped notecards with coordinating envelopes in a decorated box. She even made the box! She won 2nd place for her quillow and 3rd place for her notecard set. Quite an achievement for a first time entrant!!!
On Tuesday I went to the Farm Show with Amy and the kids and Amy's sister, Sharon and her little boy. We had a great time- made expecially exciting by learning of Joyce's winning entries!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

I'm so excited to hear of her winnings! Ata Girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter