Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May 2. 2006

Today got off to a bumpy start. I overslept in the morning, having had difficulty getting to sleep last night and the night before. The ringing doorbell roused me from my slumber and I opened the door still in my night gown! It was, of course, Amy and the kids. Amy was on her way to a library book sale and dropping off the kids. I quickly dressed and with Amy on her way, I fixed breakfast for everyone. It was hotdogs for the boys, Pancakes for Joyce and eggs for me. Then we went outside to plant the petunias and mint in my little garden. David seemed more interested in picking the newly planted petunias.
After washing up from the garden activity the kids made some cards.
It was, all in all, a very enjoyable morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter