Wednesday, April 19, 2006

April 19, 2006

I got up very early today to do laundry. I got most of it done. Perhaps I can finish tomorrow. Daniel came later in the morning for a phonics lesson. He is such a dear little guy! We went for a short walk after the lesson..over to the dumpster and down to my mailbox. On the way back to his house I stopped for gas-what a shock! It is now $2.95!!!
Later,in the afternoon, I took another stroll around the yard [and around memory lane] where Charlie lives. It is such a gorgeous day! Even more beautiful than yesterday - if that is possible!
Today is my sister, Marilyn's birthday. My birthday wish is that you have a happy healthy future and that your frayed nerves heal.
Yesterday, Marilyn, aka Blaze the Red Hot Mama, got fired up -some say in anticipation of today's celebration. You can read all about it in her own words by clicking on "Marilyn,' in my links column.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Jemit said...

Something tells me I'm not going to live this down for a LONG LONG time..hehehehe

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

What? Burn this down?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Site Counter
Web Site Counter